Wait! What?: Swiftly Saves us SF commuters, Detox Me Saves the #detox game
Somehow this short week still felt like a long one and we are all feeling pretty pumped about the weekend. What better way to get you in the mood than with a few tidbits of news to jumpstart it? Happy Friday, all!
- Muni problems? Swifly is a Waze that just launched out of beta for SF residents dealing with moments of Muni delay and car-lessness in attempt to save us all from commuter hell. Seriously, thanks for that!
- The battle for iPhone freedom continues: Twitter stands with Apple and Tim Cook as it opposes the courts order to help the FBI break into the phone of one of the San Bernardino shooters.
- Still on the search for that New Year #detox? Detox Me helps users limit exposure to toxic substances by recommending which products are most toxic that you should steer clear of in the store. Combine this app with yoga & green juice and you’re all set.
- Even Monopoly is going cashless: Hasbro shows off a brand new version that eliminates paper money. Your days of fighting over the banker position have finally come to an end.
- Last but not least, a tribute to Harper Lee, who we will always remember: "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it."
That’s it until next week! Tweet us @BlancandOtus with your favorite tech stories of the week :)