Wait! What? Twitter really wants you to “like” them & it was National Donut Day…again
- Grab your favorite blanket and some popcorn because Twitter decided to switch from "favorite” stars to “like” hearts, and apparently, not everyone “hearts” this change.
- Feeling like you’re experiencing déjà vu? The second National Donut Day of 2015 occurred this week. As if we needed an excuse to eat more donuts.
- Teen Instagram celebrity Essena O’Neill quit social media, sparking an Internet-wide discussion, which begs the (tech) age-old question – is social media bad for us?
- The Internet does it again! The hashtag #ForceForDaniel helps a terminally ill Star Wars fan see “The Force Awakens” early.
- As you chow down on the last of your leftover Halloween candy, Jimmy Kimmel released this year’s Halloween challenge. Who knew taking candy from a baby was so funny?
Which stories are giving you the warm and fuzzies this week? Tweet us @BlancandOtus!