Wait! What? 10/9: More Cat pics, Dislike buttons that suit your personality, and an All-Day McDonalds bfast
With the exciting (and loud) Blue Angels flying over San Francisco this weekend for #FleetWeek, let’s take a few minutes to recap this week’s top news before we start celebrating the fun-packed weekend.
- Hoping to grow your career? Having trouble finding the right mentor? Here’s a piece from Fast Company that might help – eight successful people dish on how and how not to find the perfect mentor.
- Still trying to get a handle of this whole social media thing? You’re in luck: USA Today highlighted facts on some of the top social media sites, including cat pictures so you can find your “purrfect” site for your personality.
- Whether you’re writing a tweet for a client or on your personal account, make sure your grammar is on point by avoiding these five writing mistakes. Death to run-on sentences, comma splices and using the incorrect verb form…
- The wait is over! Facebook is finally creating a set of ‘dislike buttons’ for users, except instead of a boring thumbs down you’ll be able to show an assortment of different reaction emojis.
- All day breakfast – yes please! Hand us the hash browns and McMuffins – we’re ready for the all day McDonald’s breakfast. Here are five things to know about the introduction of the all day breakfast at McDonald’s. C’mon, you know you want to…
What were some of your favorite tidbits from this week? Send us a tweet @BlancandOtus