Wait! What? 3/13: This Friday the 13th brings the death of the Internet, a new tech frontier and more
What was going on in the tech world this week while you were caught up in all things Apple Watch? From the expected to the unexpected, we have this week’s top stories:
- Dom Pérignon at the touch of a button…is this a dream? Nope. A new startup brings luxury to IoT!
- From positive to negative, the Internet is abuzz with all things Apple Watch. But will Apple’s latest innovation mean the death of the Web?
- Welcome to the billionaires club! Snapchat’s cofounders are each worth $1.5 billion. Not too shabby for a couple of twenty-somethings.
- Hello Nebraska! From Silicon Valley to Silicon Prairie? Entrepreneurs are fleeing tech hotspots for greener pastures, but why?!
- RIP. This week we had to say goodbye to one of the truly iconic tech blogs. Farewell, Gigaom…you will be missed (sigh).
Those were our favorite tech bites from this week – what were yours? Tweet us @BlancandOtus and let us know!