Wait! What? 7/11: Take a walk in someone else’s shoes (literally), get paid for watching stuff, and follow Entrepreneur Barbie on her job hunt
Tech media this week was all about Microsoft breaking free from the past. That one aside, here are some other cool stories you might have missed:
- See things from a new perspective. Now you can literally see out of someone else’s eyes with a wild new virtual reality setup.
- Never let your electronic guard down, especially on vacation! The Federal Trade Commission warns of a few scams to be on the lookout for this summer.
- Dream job? Most likely. If you’re in the UK, Netflix wants to pay you to “watch stuff.”
- PR Barbie has arrived and she’s on the hunt for her next job. Entrepreneur Barbie is on LinkedIn, and she's already made some serious connections.
- The Tango’s final steps. Google’s Project Tango has less than five months left to complete an ambitious mobile 3D mapping project.
Those were a few of our favorite articles of the week—what did you think? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you @BlancandOtus.