Wait! What? 6/13: The World Cup busts on ghost goals and Bay Area employees are feeling themselves
While Marcelo’s own goal in Brazil’s opening match against Croatia took a nation’s breath away, the stories below provided their own level of shock value.
- Cue self-medication efforts, courtesy of innovation and Apple’s new HealthKit at the WWDC.
- Chocolate just flew out the window with this tasty and edible quadcopter!
- Technology scores big at the World Cup with a smarter goal line. We believe the Queen of England is a supporter.
- San Jose and San Francisco topped Glassdoor’s list of happiest employees by city. Clearly the employee satisfaction at Blanc and Otus was a key driver.
- Sony PlayStation enters the world of original programming in the latest example of repackaging popular geekdom for profit.
It was a week filled with interesting news, but we know you weren’t paying attention because of the World Cup fever that’s going around. Hit us up with your thoughts or futbol predictions at @blancandotus.